- cialis dream online
- cialis cost 20mg
- blue generic pill viagra
- medication comparison levitra or cialis
- order viagra online consumer discount rx
- cialis professional
In other parts of the city, Burbank got through well with the following problems found:
- There were about 30 calls for service throughout the night for electrical related issues such as wires down, arcing wires, and transformer explosions.
- Four to five trees fell into power lines or structures.
- A large canopy from the YMCA Christmas Tree lot blew off the lot and covered a light standard and parts of the road.
- Some traffic signals heads turned direction and the metal roof at the Public Service Yard started to lift off the structure.
- As of 7:37 Thursday morning, about 50 Burbank Water and Power customers were still without power from the winds. Crews are currently working to restore power to all.
UPDATE at 2:44 pm
Keith Sterling of the Public Information Office has the following report from the Forestry Division….
“We have 4 trees down at Bel Aire Ballfield, 4 trees down at Whitnall North, 2 trees down at Whitnall South, 2 trees down on Chandler Bikeway, 1 tree down at Johnny Carson and a tremendous amount of broken branches, leaf litter and debris throughout all the parks”.