- This event has passed.
BUSD Board of Education
March 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
BUSDeNews: Board of Education Meeting Highlights for March 16, 2017
- Recognition of Independent Learning Academy (ILA) Graduate
- Recognition of Pederson’s Band and Orchestra
- Update on Burbank Unified School District Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) and Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Second Reading and Approval of Proposed Revision of Selected Board Policies and Administrative Regulations: June/July 2016
- Approval of Second Interim Report for 2016-2017 Fiscal Year
- Approval of Letter to State Representatives Regarding Impending Budget Cuts to Educational Funding
- Approval of Purchase of 90 Computer Carts and 3,230 Chromebooks for the ELA Adoption (Bond Funds)
Online link to Board Meeting agenda: https://s3.amazonaws.com/granicus_production_attachments/burbank/f7d55048a5d9991af1fc03ab8d4ae398.pdf
Interested members of the public are encouraged to attend Board of Education meetings. Burbank residents can also watch the meetings on the Burbank Channel (Charter Cable Channel 6 or ATT Uverse Channel 99). Meetings are typically held the first and third Thursdays of each month at Burbank City Hall, 275 E. Olive Avenue, and commence at 6:00 p.m. A copy of the agenda packet for each meeting is posted to our website under the “Board of Education” tab or by clicking on the link above. For more information about Board of Education meetings, please contact Kimberley Clark or Rose Garcia in the Superintendent’s Office at (818) 729-4422.