- This event has passed.
BUSD Board of Education Meeting
March 2 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
REMINDER: Due to construction at City Hall, this meeting will be held at the Community Services Building, 150 N. Third Street, Room 104. Closed Session will be held in the customary location.
BUSDeNews: Board of Education Meeting Highlights for March 2, 2017
- Presentation of Coins for Campers Program
- Public Hearing (7 p.m.) of the District’s Initial Proposal for the 2017-2020 Successor to the Current Collective Bargaining Agreement with the California School Employees Association (CSEA), Chapter 674.
- Second Reading and Acceptance of the District’s 2017-2020 Initial Bargaining Proposal to the California School Employees Association (CSEA), Chapter 674.
- Approval of School Site Safety Plans
- Approval of Agreement with the California Association for Bilingual Education
- Second Reading and Approval of English Language Arts Textbook
- Approval of Parchment Services Agreement
- Second Reading and Approval of Teen Talk Curriculum to Meet the Requirements of the California Healthy Youth Act
- First Reading of Proposed Revision of Selected Board Policies and Administrative Regulations: July 2016
- Approval of Increase in Board Member Compensation
Online link to Board Meeting agenda: http://burbank.granicus.com/DocumentViewer.php?file=burbank_b7239005d36385169a83b82e24e8947f.pdf&view=1
Interested members of the public are encouraged to attend Board of Education meetings. Burbank residents can also watch the meetings on the Burbank Channel (Charter Cable Channel 6 or ATT Uverse Channel 99). Meetings are typically held the first and third Thursdays of each month at Burbank City Hall, 275 E. Olive Avenue, and commence at 6:00 p.m. A copy of the agenda packet for each meeting is posted to our website under the “Board of Education” tab or by clicking on the link above. For more information about Board of Education meetings, please contact Kimberley Clark or Rose Garcia in the Superintendent’s Office at (818) 729-4422.