If you have questions about stories, submitting news, or would like to request pictures, please send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inquires about advertising and sponsoring please go to our Advertising Section.
928 N. San Fernando Blvd.
Suite J 15
Burbank, CA 91504
General Office Questions:
Letters to the Editor:
Note: While only a name (and a title if appropriate) will be used, the sender must have contact information for verification if needed. Letters will only be accepted by Burbank residents or business owners and letters will be rejected for any personal attacks.
myBurbank accepts story submissions. To be considered, please try and follow these guidelines:
1. The 5 W’s! Try and supply who, what, where, when, and why in the first paragraph.
2. Try to keep paragraphs between one and three sentences.
3. Stories should be from 250 to 700 words.
4. Try to submit your stories on a Word document or in an email.
5. Unless otherwise arranged, please supply picture(s) and use a .jpg file
6. myBurbank reserves the right to edit or reject any submission.
7. Do not attack individuals.
Comments on Stories
Comments on stories are at the description of the author. However, our policy on all comments is that they must talk about issues involved in the story and are not to attack anyone personally or contain any profanity. If this occurs, the comment will not be posted.