- This event has passed.
BUSD Board of Education Meeting
October 5, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
BUSDeNews: Board of Education Meeting Highlights for October 5, 2017
- Report on Burbank Unified School District Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) and Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Report on Burbank Unified School District School Climate Survey
- Update on the California School Employees Association, Chapter 674 (CSEA) and the Burbank Unified School District Job Study
- Report on Facilities and Technology Projects
- Public Hearing (approx. 7.30 p.m.) Sufficiency of Pupil Textbooks and Instructional Materials for 2017-18
- Adoption of Resolution Proclaiming October 8-14, 2017, as Week of the School Administrator
- Approval of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Between the Burbank Unified School District and the Burbank Arts for All Foundation
- First Reading of Proposed Revision of Selected Board Policies and Administrative Regulations
- First Reading of Proposed Revision of Conflict of Interest Code and Board Bylaw 9270
Interested members of the public are encouraged to attend Board of Education meetings. Burbank residents can also watch the meetings on the Burbank Channel (Charter Cable Channel 6 or ATT Uverse Channel 99). Meetings are typically held the first and third Thursdays of each month at Burbank City Hall, 275 E. Olive Avenue, and commence at 7:00 p.m. A copy of the agenda packet for each meeting is posted to our website under the “Board of Education” tab or by clicking on the link above. For more information about Board of Education meetings, please contact Kimberley Clark or Rose Garcia in the Superintendent’s Office at (818) 729-4422.