Burbank Police & Burbank Fire Departments responded to the intersection of Kenneth and Palm just about midnight Friday evening to a major auto accident where one of the cars ended up on top of a parked car with one person still trapped behind the steering wheel. Police beleave speed was a major factor in this accident along with one of the cars not stopping at a stop sign. Burbank Paramedics transported two victims to Los Angeles County USC Trauma Center with critical injuries. The intersection remained closed while Burbank Police collected evidence and measurements. Anyone with additional information can contact The Burbank Police Department at 818-238-3000.
June 29, 2020
- That is a great question and no one can tell us why they have been removed https://t.co/dl27sNBQTP #myBurbankNews, 9 hours ago
- The County gets its numbers from its official testing agencies like Quest. They report the numbers to the County an… https://t.co/IyBxVSdQxA #myBurbankNews, 10 hours ago
- Traffic Accident Causes Burbank Production Studio to be Red Tagged - https://t.co/ZhKjooHmP0 https://t.co/vNlXiROSBk #myBurbankNews, 11 hours ago
- NOTICE: Revised Health Officer Order Requires Closure of Indoor On- Site Dining and Other Indoor Activities - Lates… https://t.co/JVXnfdZ7H3 #myBurbankNews, 11 hours ago
- Here are the latest facts and stats from the State - They do not break it down on a City level https://t.co/NHhK6N042S #myBurbankNews, 12 hours ago