Burbank City Officials joined Mayor Anja Reinke along with Los Angeles County Mayor Michael D. Antonovich and broke ground today on a new 1/4 mile walkway, bikeway greenway project. The $ 1.4 million project will connect West Alameda Ave. and South Victory Blvd with new landscaping, improved lighting, decorative walkways. The project will commence in March and hopefully be completed this fall for the public’s use.
October 19, 2020
October 16, 2020
- UPDATE: They have located the man in the river and he is uninjured - Truck and Engine 12 will assist him out #myBurbankNews, 9 hours ago
- ALERT: Traffic accident with injuries in the 3900 block of Oak Street #myBurbankNews, 9 hours ago
- ALERT: Burbank fire is responding to Valleyheart and Fairview for a report of someone who is in the LA River and asking for help getting out #myBurbankNews, 9 hours ago
- Burbank Unified Schedules Q&A Session On Plans To Possibly Reopen Schools - https://t.co/1viJk7SKeq https://t.co/IQAMwU9wIa #myBurbankNews, 10 hours ago
- Nice job by an alert citizen who saw a bunch of people tagging the walls near Alameda and Lake. Police helicopter o… https://t.co/i3ATEEEusb #myBurbankNews, 11 hours ago