The City and Chamber of Commerce have announced that this year the address will be broadcast instead of the annual luncheon.
October 24, 2020
October 23, 2020
- Cusumano Family Offers Large Donation to Burbank Boys & Girls Club - https://t.co/I8oNlvuzwG https://t.co/mKB0PRCBSq #myBurbankNews, 8 hours ago
- Bad New Burbank, we have broke the 100 mark again for the first time in months for new COVID-19 cases. We are now… https://t.co/BES17BYfod #myBurbankNews, 23 hours ago
- Burbank Tournament of Roses Association Continues Work on 2022 Float - https://t.co/bnz4Pi57hM https://t.co/4r5KpHAzxu #myBurbankNews, 23 hours ago
- Burbank Unified Outlines Plans For Possible Return To In-Person Instruction - https://t.co/1dKUtQb1Q9 https://t.co/29PJNy1uls #myBurbankNews,
- National Drug Take Back Day Event:Date: 10/24/2020 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Location: Burbank Police Department - Rear… https://t.co/u6ffl3GHzN #myBurbankNews,