The Professional Helicopter Pilots Association [PHPA] gathered this weekend for a training day and group discussion at nearby Bob Hope Airport’s Atlantic Aviation. Local Channel 2 and TV Channel 9’s on air personality and pilot Desiree Horton was on hand to share some of her flying experiences with those gathered. The keynote speakers of Desiree Horton, Tom Short Chief Pilot of LA County Fire Department along with Pat Carey gave updated information and details to the changing airspace that the local helicopters fly.
- ALERT: Situation going on at Warner Bros. - sounds like Glendale had a pursuit and the vehicle crashed through the… https://t.co/bl6ouKFkLP #myBurbankNews, 6 hours ago
- ALERT: Traffic accident with injuries next to Fry's on Hollywood Way #myBurbankNews,
- Did not post on Friday for the weekend because the County was off but here are the latest COVID-19 numbers for Burb… https://t.co/gRPpdsLM38 #myBurbankNews,
- Rick's Sports Corner: Emily Seidel, Softball Sensation, Prep, College Coach - https://t.co/i0BCkqsvlh https://t.co/ccg0cUAb8l #myBurbankNews,
- We wish the best to Burbank's Battalion 1 who has been dispatched as part of Strike Team 1205A to the Soledad Canyo… https://t.co/CSFqBX36zN #myBurbankNews,