Stove Fire Does $25,000 In Damage To Burbank Home on Santa Anita Ave.

Firefighters remove the over from the house on Santa Anita after it caught fire, causing extensive smoke damage to the house (Photos By Ross A. Benson)

Burbank Firefighters were called to the 1000 block of Santa Anita   Thursday afternoon around 3:00 pm when a resident in the house reported   the stove suddenly started on fire. Burbank Fire Investigator John Nare   reported that the resident was cooking on the top of the stove when the oven   part below started on self cleaning mode and caught grease inside on   fire. The damage to the stove and smoke damage throughout the house  was   listed at $25,000 and there were no injuries, Firefighters were able to get one  cat out of the house while extinguishing the blaze.


BurCal Apartments8715