The Professional Helicopter Pilots Association [PHPA] gathered this weekend for a training day and group discussion at nearby Bob Hope Airport’s Atlantic Aviation. Local Channel 2 and TV Channel 9’s on air personality and pilot Desiree Horton was on hand to share some of her flying experiences with those gathered. The keynote speakers of Desiree Horton, Tom Short Chief Pilot of LA County Fire Department along with Pat Carey gave updated information and details to the changing airspace that the local helicopters fly.
- ALERT: Burbank fire is on scene of a house fire in the 2300 block of Verdugo. First engine reports heavy fire showi… https://t.co/72xJNZbYon #myBurbankNews, 2 hours ago
- Wonder why the Burbank Recycling Center shut down? According to LA County Healty, Burrtec Inc.-Waste Management Com… https://t.co/Cu5ZvfvK6c #myBurbankNews, 2 hours ago
- Just going with what fire out out - you could be right - we don't know our planes well. https://t.co/BibwLfQFU9 #myBurbankNews, 4 hours ago
- Burbank Fire along with Crash rigs are on scene at Bob Hope Airport Alert 2 for a Gold steam with a right landing… https://t.co/0UqeEZQ0E2 #myBurbankNews, 4 hours ago
- ALERT: Burbank fire is responding with Airport Crash units to runway 15 for an inbound Gold Stream with a blown tire #myBurbankNews, 4 hours ago