The interior of this Acura was gutted by fire shortly after 3 p.m. today at the intersection of Cypress St. and San Fernando Blvd., next to Macy’s and IKEA. Smoke from the fire was visible across town for a few minutes before the blaze was extinguished by the Burbank Fire Department. There were no injuries.
June 29, 2020
- Burbank Fire is on scene 134 FWY at Cahuenga requesting assistance from LA City Fire Dept. for a vegetation fire putting up plenty of smoke. #myBurbankNews, 16 hours ago
- Burbank Issues Emergency Orders to Facilitate Outdoor Dining - Latest Official Coronavirus News Concerning Burbank… https://t.co/VdXVIlNjiN #myBurbankNews, 17 hours ago
- Unlike the City of Los Angeles City Council that voted to postpone their street sweeping tickets until August 1, Bu… https://t.co/udf5osprzs #myBurbankNews, 18 hours ago
- Burbank Recycle Center Closes Due to COVID-19 Concerns - Latest Official Coronavirus News Concerning Burbank -… https://t.co/G298oTGgvo #myBurbankNews, 20 hours ago
- Question: What are your plans for the 4th of July with no firework shows and restaurants/bars closed to dining insi… https://t.co/PcjKvD1Auw #myBurbankNews, 22 hours ago