Burbank’s City Council took up the Walmart issue on Tuesday night to a packed Council Chamber and many questions went unanswered. The question will be brought up again at the February 21 meeting. Expect residents who object to the project as well as Walmart supporters to be back in force again. One of the big questions that went unanswered is Walmart a grocery store and what percentage of the store will be dedicated to selling groceries.
- Sorry if there are news delays but @GetSpectrum sent us a new modem without us asking for it and it has now gone ou… https://t.co/T97Dij4uJ9 #myBurbankNews, 2 hours ago
- ALERT: Burbank fire is on scene of a house fire in the 2300 block of Verdugo. First engine reports heavy fire showi… https://t.co/72xJNZbYon #myBurbankNews, 7 hours ago
- Wonder why the Burbank Recycling Center shut down? According to LA County Healty, Burrtec Inc.-Waste Management Com… https://t.co/Cu5ZvfvK6c #myBurbankNews, 7 hours ago
- Just going with what fire out out - you could be right - we don't know our planes well. https://t.co/BibwLfQFU9 #myBurbankNews, 9 hours ago
- Burbank Fire along with Crash rigs are on scene at Bob Hope Airport Alert 2 for a Gold steam with a right landing… https://t.co/0UqeEZQ0E2 #myBurbankNews, 9 hours ago