REGISTRATION NOW OPEN through March 19, 2020
If you are reading this article, then chances are excellent that you can receive grant money to earthquake-retrofit your home. Time is running out, however! There are just a few days left to register to become qualified for the grant.
It’s quite simple. Just answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Do I own my home? Do I live there?
- Is my home in one of these Burbank zip codes? 91501, 91502, 91504 ,91505, 91506, 91507
- Do I have a crawl space under my house?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, then chances are very good that you qualify for one of the $3000 grants being offered as part of the “earthquake brace and bolt program.”
So, where do you start? First, go to https://www.earthquakebracebolt.com/ and register for the program.
Then call Randy Braverman for a free estimate at 818-736-7321.
Once you are registered for the program (it’s free to sign-up), give Randy a call or go to our website for more information: https://www.safe-t-proof.com/bracebolt.
Safe-T-Proof is one of California’s leading retrofit companies and Randy’s team is an industry leader in this type of retrofit work.
In conclusion, sign up to get your grant money today! Remember, there are just a few days left to register, and signing up is free!
Program Rules Highlights
For CRMP-Funded and FEMA-Funded EBB Programs
For homeowners these include but are not limited to:
- The homeowner must use the house as their primary residence, be the owner of the record and live in the house that will be retrofitted.
- The house must be located within one of the ZIP Codes designated by EBB.
- Only one registration per house.
- If a homeowner chooses to hire a contractor to do the EBB retrofit, the contractor must be listed on the EBB Contractor Directory.
- The house must successfully pass a final inspection by a local building inspector, confirming the retrofit was done in accordance with CEBC Chapter A3.
- The retrofit may not receive any other grant funding from any other program.
Go to www.earthquakebraceandbolt.com to see if your zip code is listed.
Call Randy at 818-736-7321 for a free estimate.